My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Saturday, August 8, 2009

hormones

I really despise my monthly cycle. How on early can anyone follow there weigh loss journeys if they have to have a monthly cycle with cravings, and bloating, and well lets just say I ate everything I wasn't suppose to plus all the bad things I have given up and regretted it every day. I wasn't able to exercise due to everything squishing out at every moment of the day and so the results are that I gained back 4 pounds of the 28 I have lost.
I hope there comes a time when I am able to resist this hormone fluctuation within and be able to carry on through it healthy and happy with no extra side effects like junk food and weigh gain. It has been a frustrating week. It has been a long time since I have had one this heavy and squishy and this long. grrrrrr.
I know not a good post but I am upset with myself for giving in and my body for behaving so badly during this time. I wish I could have worked out and be able to at least maintain and that it would have been over with by now so that I could get back into my new routine. I did work out today and it felt great however it only made me heavier with my cycle. 5 days in and still going like the 1st day. Headaches come with sugar and hormone fluctuations . Sadly headaches also come with working out after not doing so for 5 days.
As soon as this awful monthly curse is over I will get back into my new life and I will get back into my exercise routine and healthy eating.
I am not feeling bad for me I am just venting my monthly. I have the right I am a woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home