C. Ian Rowe's wants to be like sis and write poems too
so our dear friend Heather has introduced poems writing to my kids. she told us about this contest and so not only did Kiersten do it but Ian wanted to be cool and do it also. He helped me write a poem about his dream. this is his words.
I had a nice dream
By C. Ian Rowe
I had nice dream ,
That I was the biggest baseball star on the team.
I hit the ball really far.
I hit the ball to a bar.
I got lots of trophies in the game
They are all on a big chain.
I like to run the bases, when I hit the ball.
I feel like I am 10 feet tall.
I like to be the catcher
Because, I like to be a fetcher.
Being the pitcher is also nice
I get the throw the ball more then twice.
I like the end of the game.
Because, ,I get all the fame.
Sometimes it is cold
So my arms I do fold.
I like to jump around
And roll on the ground
I love baseball.
It is the greatest game of all.
This is my best dream ever.
C. Ian Rowe
1st grade.
I had a nice dream
By C. Ian Rowe
I had nice dream ,
That I was the biggest baseball star on the team.
I hit the ball really far.
I hit the ball to a bar.
I got lots of trophies in the game
They are all on a big chain.
I like to run the bases, when I hit the ball.
I feel like I am 10 feet tall.
I like to be the catcher
Because, I like to be a fetcher.
Being the pitcher is also nice
I get the throw the ball more then twice.
I like the end of the game.
Because, ,I get all the fame.
Sometimes it is cold
So my arms I do fold.
I like to jump around
And roll on the ground
I love baseball.
It is the greatest game of all.
This is my best dream ever.
C. Ian Rowe
1st grade.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home