My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Thursday, August 13, 2009

back on track

It has taken me a little over a week but I am finally back on track. I have started eatting really good again and back to working out and seeing results. I am so happy to report that the weight gained during my past weeks trial have now been lost and hoped not to be found again. The head game is so much harder then I had hoped. I knew it would be but I didn't know how much until I have to go through it. I thought I was strong and could bet the desire but I know I am weak and will continue to have to fight minute by minute.

thank you to all who have had great words of encouragment for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home