I get it
So for the past several seasons I have been watching the Biggest looser. In fact I think I only missed one season. Dan pops in 1/2 the time and sees Jillian Michales in peoples faces as they are working through a mental road block. He always comments by saying " what does she think she is some kind of therapist" However, I totally get it. I know what they are feeling personally and how are it is to get past that mental road block.
I have been struggling with a blockage for a few months now. Saw the Dr. this week for a follow up on my heart to see if I needed to go back on my meds. He was so proud of me and said , " what ever you are doing I want some of it." I was of course confused until he explained that loosing 30 pounds in 6 months was amazing and to keep it up. I totally did not expect it. I thought he would be mad at me for not loosing any more then 30. I did that in 3 months I have not lost hardly any since then I have gained and lost 5 pounds in 3 months.
So what is stopping me, what is my road block keeping me from doing this any more. Dr. said if I kept working out and eating good I could stay off my meds. Then he said if I do then we can think about getting prego again. I know I will not ever be able to have another baby if I don't loose more weight. So why have I stopped. I don't know. I am full of excuses..... My feet hurt, school started and I don't have the time I had before. my feet hurt so who cares what I eat. My body is tired I can't move. I just want to sleep. It isn't that I don't have support or motivation I have my kids who beg me daily to go for a walk or to do something fun like that.
I always say maybe later.
WHY AM I WAITING FOR LATER.
I get it. I know why Jillian helps people push past these blockages who is going to be my Jillian who is going to help me over come this road block I am having.
The only one who can is ME!
I have been struggling with a blockage for a few months now. Saw the Dr. this week for a follow up on my heart to see if I needed to go back on my meds. He was so proud of me and said , " what ever you are doing I want some of it." I was of course confused until he explained that loosing 30 pounds in 6 months was amazing and to keep it up. I totally did not expect it. I thought he would be mad at me for not loosing any more then 30. I did that in 3 months I have not lost hardly any since then I have gained and lost 5 pounds in 3 months.
So what is stopping me, what is my road block keeping me from doing this any more. Dr. said if I kept working out and eating good I could stay off my meds. Then he said if I do then we can think about getting prego again. I know I will not ever be able to have another baby if I don't loose more weight. So why have I stopped. I don't know. I am full of excuses..... My feet hurt, school started and I don't have the time I had before. my feet hurt so who cares what I eat. My body is tired I can't move. I just want to sleep. It isn't that I don't have support or motivation I have my kids who beg me daily to go for a walk or to do something fun like that.
I always say maybe later.
WHY AM I WAITING FOR LATER.
I get it. I know why Jillian helps people push past these blockages who is going to be my Jillian who is going to help me over come this road block I am having.
The only one who can is ME!

1 Comments:
At October 29, 2009 at 3:03 PM ,
Brittany Evans said...
GO LADAWN! I KNOW you can do it! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home