My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Monday, October 5, 2009

UP!

took the kids to see UP today. It was cute. glad I went on $.50 day. Worth the 2.50 it cost my entire family to go see a movie. Kids loved it and they were willing to actually hurry with home work and chores to get to go.

started a challenge with my mom and aunt for weight loss so hopefully it will keep me more accountable with what I eat and what I do and then I my goal is to really and truely get back on track. When I have to share my thinking with someone else I know they are expecting to know everything so I am more aware of all I do and plan to work on my long term goal in short term amounts.

so for the world this was my day.
Lessons never learned. I started out good. I had a very small chocolate cutie pie for breakfast and no drink. for snack I ate an apple with peanut butter on it. It was yummy. then instead of fixing and eating lunch because I was hungry I found the orange sticks and choc. covered peanuts and probably ate the entire box of orange sticks and 2 big handfuls of peanuts. Then I made lunch for the kids. I let them choose so we had chicken nuggets with fries. they were baked not fried but i put way to much salt on them. Hence the reason I am retaining water today. I did drink 2 glasses of water though and tried to wash it out. My friend came over and I taught her how to make meatloaf. I was excited about this thinking I would have a healthy dinner. She made beef I made turkey. Then K came home from school and asked if we could go to a movie. I said if they got there home work done and 1 job before Dan got home from work that we would go. So they did and we left for the movie at 4:50. Dinner time. We ended up eating popcorn with out butter and sharing a large root beer between the 5 of us. I also snuck in the rest of the orange sticks and peanuts plus an awatawalla bar. IT is a healthy granola bar made with fruit juices and stuff. Anyway, after the movie the kids now wanted dinner. So I bought them a plan cheese burger at McDonald's and I choose to not eat any more. something funny: yesterday my tummy hurt bad all day and I was sick...... anyway for the first time in 14 years Dan actually asked me if I was pregnant. I know and he knows I am not and he was just joking around but then it made me think about it all day and start to wonder if maybe I am. STUPID THOUGHT I KNOW I AM NOT!.. I would like to say it is my excuse for the crappy eating day but I can only blame myself for that. My exercise will consist of folding a mountain of laundry and putting it away. good thing tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home