dont know
Do you ever just feel like crying and you have absolutely no reason to cry? I have had this lump in my throat and feel and over whelming sense of emotion like I need to cry and I don't have any reason to cry. This however is causing a headache that wont go away. I get this kind of headache when I actually cry long and hard so why now??????? I don't know. I guess it is time to break out a crier movie and bawl my head off. I guess I just have stuff to release and I just don't know what. Hopefully after watching the movie I will feel a lot better and be able to get on with my life.
Why do I need to cry? who knows but crying is becoming a must today. Perhaps sleep will help? Again who knows.
Why do I need to cry? who knows but crying is becoming a must today. Perhaps sleep will help? Again who knows.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home