My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Holy Cow

I can't believe that I am getting released from my old calling and I get to have a wonderful new calling. Crazy. I decided late last night that I needed a new dress and nothing in my closet will fit very well. At least not with out feeling like it is to big so I got up this morning and searched my fabric boxes found a pattern that I thought would fit and since I was guessing my size any way went with the smallest on the pattern. Then I found some fabric that I have loved for a long time that was given to me in a box of scraps someone was getting rid of and there was just enough to make me a dress at the smallest size on the pattern. I cut and sewed and got it ready just in time for me to wear to church today. It is a little tight around the middle a little big on top but it feels good to be down 4 sizes and be able to actually make something with out measuring myself and have it fit. Been a long time since that has happened. Anyway here is the results







Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home