reaching a goal
So far getting back on track has been amazing. I have been able to reach another mile stone. I am so excited. Which gives me the encouragement to continue for my next goal. Another encouraging piece of info is that my husband told me yesterday that he was feeling better when I was making more healthy foods instead of buy food and eating out. This is amazing since he hasn't ever said anything like this before. he is the same blood type as I am so he has found that just eating what I make for me is helping him as well. An incentive to cook at home is always worth the extra effort it takes to make the food. I am down 2 inches on both hips and waist and 31 pound weight loss total.
this is defiantly a feel good day.
this is defiantly a feel good day.

1 Comments:
At August 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM ,
Margaret said...
Woot Woot Ladawn. Good job.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home