with every loss there is a gain
Even though I am having success with weight loss I have found that I am still yo yoing. with every 3 to 4 pounds I loss I gain at least 1 to 2 back the next week. Granted I have had the snackys this week and so there is no one to blame but myself for this yo yo. I have also not been as good at excersizing this week. I need some new shoes or something. I am having major pains in my heels and it is very hard to walk. I force myself to walk with the kids everyday but the second work out I was doing the one that really makes me sweat and feel like I have worked out I have skipped. I have the stroller as a crutch to walk with the kids so it makes it some what easier to go. Sitting for any period of time or not moving makes the pain worse. Standing even becomes a challenge. I feel like a very old lady who only has her big toe to walk on. Hobbling and holding on to everything just to get around the house isn't my idea of fun. I have a call in to a dr. but I think it really boils down to finding the money to get a good pair of shoes. I know I need to have one that is custome fit to my feet and the way I walk to make it feel better.
this to shall pass.
this to shall pass.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home