

so since I started posting my weight loss journey in July I have lossed 35 pounds. Dont ask me how I was able to do anything about a loss this month since I have not be able to work out like I want so when I did my offical weigh in I was suprized to know that a few pounds had dropped off. the pants that I am pullilng out fit and were a little tight not to long ago. I got about 2 inches out . Not enought to fall off but diffantly enought to make them more comfortable.
another suprizing moment as of right now my feet fell pretty good. it is a moment by moment thing with them but I was able to get out of bed and walk normal for the first time in a long time. today is going to be a great day.
1 Comments:
At January 11, 2010 at 1:34 PM ,
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home