the cookies I made for our ward temple trip
Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
cream 2 c. butter or margarine
2 c. sugar
2 tsp soda
2 c. brown sugar
2 tsp baking pwd.
1 tsp salt
add
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
mix together
4 cups flour
5 cups blended oatmeal (measure and blend oatmeal in blender to a fine powder) I didn't i just added it. i used 3 cups oatmeal and extra flour
add 24 oz bag of milk chocolate chips1 hersey candy bar chopped (grated) I used 33 cups chopped nuts optional roll into balls and place 2' apart on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 12 minutes until soft to the touch makes about 112 cookies making it into a bar cookie I added the dough and patted it down with a little water on my hands. probablly 3 tbsp's total. I thought it was to dry . baked for 25 minutes enjoy
Now I made this 2 times with cinnimon and raisins and the second time i added peanut butter to the chocolate chip ones.
hint: ** a seceret ingredient to make peanut butter cookies moist instead of dry add karo syrup**
cream 2 c. butter or margarine
2 c. sugar
2 tsp soda
2 c. brown sugar
2 tsp baking pwd.
1 tsp salt
add
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
mix together
4 cups flour
5 cups blended oatmeal (measure and blend oatmeal in blender to a fine powder) I didn't i just added it. i used 3 cups oatmeal and extra flour
add 24 oz bag of milk chocolate chips1 hersey candy bar chopped (grated) I used 33 cups chopped nuts optional roll into balls and place 2' apart on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 12 minutes until soft to the touch makes about 112 cookies making it into a bar cookie I added the dough and patted it down with a little water on my hands. probablly 3 tbsp's total. I thought it was to dry . baked for 25 minutes enjoy
Now I made this 2 times with cinnimon and raisins and the second time i added peanut butter to the chocolate chip ones.
hint: ** a seceret ingredient to make peanut butter cookies moist instead of dry add karo syrup**

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home