happy Fall
I am so glad to have fall. I love this time of year. It was warm enough today to actually get out and go to the park which meant we walked . I am so glad that my fight have been feeling well enough lately to get back into working out. I did get a new pair of shoes. They were a cheap Wal-mart pair but for now they are working out for me. I have also been going every now and again to our community gym. Nothing like working out with weights for free. I do have an impossible goal to be at least 5 pounds down with clothes on by Monday so when I go have my cholesterol checked I can prove that I am still making progress and hopefully be able to stay off of the heart meds. I am trying to prove to the Dr. that I can keep working out keep eating healthy and by so doing I wont need to have my heart pills to keep me alive. He is worried that by having plac in my heart a few months ago that it is still in my body and I will need the pills or I will have more problems in the future. Needless to say I haven't been the best at eating good or exercising this past few months due to my feet. But I am trying and I am working on getting back into a goal of doing better. I need to prove to myself that I can do this again and no matter what I can keep feeling good by doing the work. I have decided that I wont post a picture of myself again until I have lost another 30 pounds to actually show a difference again. As of today I am back down to 35 pounds lost. It has taken me awhile to get back down to 35 since I had the rebounding effect of regain loose regain. Something is working because I have made it back. If I can get the 5 more off before Monday then well do the math it will be 40 total since I started.

2 Comments:
At October 2, 2009 at 2:00 PM ,
Margaret said...
Good job Ladawn!
At October 2, 2009 at 9:58 PM ,
singamaraja said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home