sad moment
After the kids had there shower this evening I went and got the comb and brush to do hair. Since the boys hair is so short I dont usually comb theres but Kiersten needs hers done every time. Anyway, Ian saw me going to her room to do her hair and he asked me why I loved her more. So I stopped and asked him why he would say such a thing and told him I didn't love her more. I went and combed his hair and talked for a second then proceeded to do the origional plan. I am sad to think that Ian truely believes that I love Kiersten more then him. HELP What do I do? How do I help him to realize that I love them all.
POOR CHARLIE BROWN
POOR CHARLIE BROWN

1 Comments:
At October 28, 2009 at 11:36 AM ,
Margaret said...
Tell him to grow his hair out. j/k
Just tell him you love him! He will feel it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home