cookie monster go back to seasame street
never make cookies before you have had breakfast.
I made my favorite cookies yesterday and didn't eat breakfast. When they came out of the oven and had cooled for a minute i popped one in my mouth. It tasted so good and I was starving so I ate another one. Pretty soon I had eaten a ton of them. I lost track. They were super yummy breakfast and lunch and even snack before dinner. Needless to say I had a cookie day.
I went out with some girl friends after dinner for a farewell to a sweet and gracious friend and told Dan to hid the cookies while I was gone. However, they had some really yummy cookies at the party. IT IS VERY SAD BUT VERY TRUE My cookie day ended with a tummy ache. My own fault. So today the cookies are put away and will not be eaten ( at least before breakfast) this certainly does not help the weight loss goals
Why did I make my favorite cookies well because they are my sweet friend Heathers Favorite cookies as well and since it was Heathers good bye party I had to make them for her 1 last time.
MMMMMMMMMMM cookies.
I made my favorite cookies yesterday and didn't eat breakfast. When they came out of the oven and had cooled for a minute i popped one in my mouth. It tasted so good and I was starving so I ate another one. Pretty soon I had eaten a ton of them. I lost track. They were super yummy breakfast and lunch and even snack before dinner. Needless to say I had a cookie day.
I went out with some girl friends after dinner for a farewell to a sweet and gracious friend and told Dan to hid the cookies while I was gone. However, they had some really yummy cookies at the party. IT IS VERY SAD BUT VERY TRUE My cookie day ended with a tummy ache. My own fault. So today the cookies are put away and will not be eaten ( at least before breakfast) this certainly does not help the weight loss goals
Why did I make my favorite cookies well because they are my sweet friend Heathers Favorite cookies as well and since it was Heathers good bye party I had to make them for her 1 last time.
MMMMMMMMMMM cookies.

1 Comments:
At November 11, 2009 at 11:06 AM ,
Karen said...
I am also a fan of warm cookies, fresh from the oven. Probably one of my most favorite treats in the world. I honestly can't keep them in the house because I will soon find myself with a cookie day too. I understand how you feel. :o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home