My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Friday, November 13, 2009

perfect fit

As a little girl one of my favorite things to do was to snuggle with my dad while we watched TV. He would lay on his big red pillow leaning to the side leaving just enough room for me to scoot right in and lay in the crook of his arm. It was a perfect fit. I felt safe and very secure and I knew the my daddy loved me.

Continuing with that love I have found my perfect fit with my husband. I know I married the right man for me when we are able to sit next to each other on the couch him leaning on the arm and me snuggling up to him and laying on his chest with his arm wrapped around me a perfect fit. I couldn't feel more safe and secure with anyone else. I love my man and I know for so many reasons we are a perfect fit and this is just one of them.

Nothing is more important to a girl then the men in her life. My dad, My wonderful husband and my adorable boys. Always a special place to snuggle and fit perfectly together.

(even my daughter fits) Couldn't ask for anything more then these moments in my life where cherished memories creep into my mind and remind me of all the wonderful things I am thankful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home