Thanksgiving
What a great day to stop and think of all the wonderful things you are thankful for. I am thankful that I know how to cook and that I can prepare this big meal to share with my family. We have a tradition to have the Missionaries over for Thanksgiving. Some years this works out and some it doesn't. This year was great, they were able to come and hang out with use enjoy a good meal, watch UP and play some games. We had a surprise phone call from Dan's sister Robin who decided to come to town today so we made plans with her and his other family in Veneta to get together later for pie. It was great to not only keep with our family traditions but to see the extended family a little bit as well. Good times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home